Unknown suspects are identified by race only for the purpose of aiding identification.
April 9, 2009
* A business located near the intersection of Main Street and Hesperia Road reported nearly $30,000 worth of goods had discovered missing during the fiscal year end inventory.
April 11, 2009
* A victim reported his house, located near the intersection of E Avenue and Hesperia Road, had been broken into. The victim claims he saw his screen window had been removed and his window was forced open. No property was reported missing and the suspect has not been found.
April 12, 2009
* A man reported hearing to loud explosives coming from behind his home and saw a pillar of smoke rising, near the intersection of from Peridot Avenue and Hesperia Road. The victim's car was located in the desert near the aquaduct at the end of Sultana Road on fire. The victim said he was at Club Karma in Victorville and when he went outside, his car was missing. All keys were accounted for and there was no broken glass at the scene.
* A subject entered a business off of Main Street and Hesperia Road with a handgun and demanded money. The subject was handed an unknown amount of cash and fled the scene. He is described as a white male, approximetly 30 years old, 5'7" and 160 lbs. with a shaved head and wearing a blue hoodie.
April 13, 2009
* A man on his street bike was arrested for driving under the influence near the intersection of Cottonwood Avenue and Willow Street.