Unknown suspects are identified by race only for the purpose of aiding identification.
• Deputies arrested a resident for an outstanding warrant near the intersection of Sequoia Street and Apatite Avenue.
• A juvenile male was arrested at his home on the 9900 block of Topaz Avenue. He and a friend had come home high and drunk after partying. After the boy's mother had asked them to quiet down, he attacked her, pulling her hair out of her scalp. He was arrested for assault.
• A man was arrested for outstanding warrants on the 11900 block of First Avenue.
• An air conditioning unit was stolen from a vacant property on the 15000 block of Cashew Avenue.
• A resident was arrested near the intersection of Willow Street and Tamarisk Avenue for possession of marijuana for sale.
• A resident was arrested on the 8500 block of C Avenue for an outstanding $50,000 driving under the influence warrant.
• A couple was arrested on the 8500 block of C Avenue for probation and parole violations and for resisting an officer.
• A residence on the 16200 block of Orange Street was burglarized.
• Burglars entered a residence on the 14600 block of Harding Street through a doggie door. They stole cash and vodka.
• A juvenile was arrested for possession of cigarettes near the intersection of E Avenue and Eucalyptus Street.
• A resident was arrested for an outstanding warrant on the 10100 block of Carissa Avenue.
• Two men stole a battery from the Pep Boys on the 15600 block of Main Street.
• A resident was arrested for unlawful sale of methamphetamine near the intersection of Oakwood Avenue and Mariposa Road.
If you have any information on any of these cases, contact the Hesperia office of the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department at 760-947-1500 or call 800-782-7463.
Beau Yarbrough can be reached at 760-956-7108 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Facebook at Facebook.com/Hesperia.Star.