• A resident was arrested near the intersection of US 395 and Phelan Road for possession of dangerous drugs.
• A motorist was arrested on the 12700 block of Main Street for driving under the influence with a blood alcohol level in excess of .08 percent.
• Two juvenile males were arrested for shoplifting $61 worth of snacks from Rite-Aid.
• A man was arrested for domestic battery on the 17100 block of Deodar Street.
• A vehicle was burglarized overnight on the 13800 block of Rosemary Street.
• A man was arrested for felony spousal abuse on the 17100 block of Sequoia Street after he smashed the windows of a vehicle while his girlfriend was inside.
• An unlocked vehicle parked on the 9100 block of Goldenrod Court was burglarized overnight, and a purse stolen.
• An unlocked car, with the keys in the ignition and the engine running, was stolen from the driveway of a residence on the 16500 block of Spruce Street.
• A residence on the 19100 block of Madrone Street was burglarized.
• A vehicle was burglarized overnight on the 10600 block of 3rd Avenue.
• A man was arrested after he pulled a loaded handgun on another customer in a business on the 14100 block of Main Street.
• A residence on the 18600 block of Juniper Street was burglarized.
• A purse was stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on the 10800 block of E Avenue.
• A motorist was arrested for driving under the influence with a blood alcohol level in excess of .08 percent near the intersection of Bear Valley Road and Locust Avenue.
If you have any information on any of these cases, contact the Hesperia office of the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department at 760-947-1500 or call 800-782-7463.
Beau Yarbrough can be reached at 760-956-7108 or at email@example.com. Follow us on Facebook at Facebook.com/Hesperia.Star.